Elder Diaz has been called to serve in the Colorado Denver North Mission Spanish Speaking! This blog is to keep you updated on the events that occur during his mission! Please email him at aaron.diaz@myldsmail.net. He will be looking forward to hearing from you guys!
 photo DSC03145copyedit-3.jpg

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Time is approaching fast!

Hey this is one of the few post I am going to get to make but I just wanted to say, wow time flies! lol. Time goes by so fast. I get set apart tomorrow night as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Then it's off for 2 years away from my family and friends. Music is going to be the hardest thing to let go of aside from my friends and family but I've assigned my friends with the task to make a list of music that comes out while I'm gone lol. All I know is that I am excited right now! I can't wait to get out there and do the work. I know it's going to be tough but I am ready. I only have 2 years so I have to make the best of it! 

- Elder Aaron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment